Catch up with Jamieson Cosgriff



Catch up with Jamieson Cosgriff
I had the pleasure of meeting this cute human; Jam, a few years ago through work- Jam was curating fun and exciting events with Party with Lenzo and i helping her team with the plants and greenery at Greenevent. Jam is one talented gal. At Party with Lenzo she has achieved many things, along with creating the abstract floral design for their 1st birthday party invitation (see image 2 below). Jam is the talented graphic designer behind our new Bright Young Things branding. I fell in love with her style of work and thankfully she agreed to generously help us our with some super cool logos.  

We hope you enjoy getting to know Jamieson & her works through our 10 question chat. Enjoy! x

Tell us a bit about yourself.
I am a Graphic Designer and Stylist at LENZO (@partywithlenzo) currently living in Bayside!

What artworks do you create?
I love creating mixed media collages, but do a bit of everything!

How and when did you start creating?
I come from a very creative family, my auntie is a fashion designer and grandma a craft-guru so I have always been creating something ever since I was young. However, it wasn’t until around Year 9 that I really got into Graphic Design as it was when I was first able to take it on as an elective!

What are your go to art tools? Fave supply shop? Or computer program?
I LOVE Adobe Illustrator and I can never go past a good trip to Eckersley’s.

How does your artwork make you feel?
I always want my artwork to make me feel happy and playful!

Who, What & where inspires you and your artwork?
Fashion, current design trends and music really inspire me in my artwork. I love creating type heavy designs based on song lyrics.

Who is your favourite famous artist or creative person?
My favourite creative person is Jasmine Dowling. She is a fabulous hand letterer/ designer/ content creator based in Brisbane and is someone who is always doing something different.

Do you have any podcast, tv shows or book recommendations?
My favourite podcast at the moment is Shameless and TV show is Bachelor in Paradise (soo bad I know but I can’t stop watching haha!).

Name 3 of your fave Instagram accounts.
@jasminedowling
@_bonniegray
@
leandramcohen

What’s your favourite thing to do on the weekend when you have no plans?
It would have to be going down to my grandparents house in Blairgowrie for a bit of R&R … we have no Wifi there so it’s the perfect place to switch off and hang out with family.










CHECK OUT JAM'S WORK-
Instagram- @jamiesoncosgriff
Hashtag- #byjam
Email- jamiesoncosgriff@hotmail.com
Email Jam for commissions in graphic design- she would love to help you with your project. 



Comments

Popular Posts